got a new carry gun for my b-day to replace the xd sc

mel80

1oIsVuf.jpg

XeFCXAX.jpg

got a hellcat in the collection now

havent got to shoot it yet but i will tonight when i head back to work , not sure if im going to like the rear u sight but time will tell

first rounds out of it at 25ft gota get used to the trigger and sights a bit , but it was cold and getting dark so i just ran 2 mags threw it, 1 on my cardboard target and 1 on a set of steel plates.
BQCPlB8.jpg

supposed to be warmer tommorow so ill take some time and put 50-100 rd's threw it

i have only shot about 50 rds with it so far but i really like it so far , cant actually carry it till i get a holster for it. been looking at a bunch still not sure which one im going to get

im still unsure if i like the rear sight ,may replace sights with a regular 3 dot night sight set, ill wait till i get to shoot it alot more before i decide though , and at some point i will buy a redot for it but that will be a ways off

ended up picking up a muddy river holster for it , im also going to try the sidecar style holster and see how i like it

i had to make it match my ar/grendel
3frBm6x.jpg

not an exact color match but close enough

loving the extension though fits way better then the springfield oem baseplates and barley longer then the factor extended mag/pinky extension

ended up trying out a different holster company and very pleased with it for the price
U1tdBWM.jpg

Back