Gordon's Reloading Tool

I see that GRT has a new version available for download. Has anyone installed it? If so, have they added any significant number of powders and/or bullets to the database?

It appears to have more. Of course, they disable the expired version automatically when there is a new one, so you can't see the old list for comparison.

Disable? I’ve got several versions “installed” by zip files side by side and didn’t notice that?

Andrew - Lancaster, CA
NRA Life Member, CRPA member, Calguns.net contributor, CGF / SAF / FPC / CCRKBA / GOA / NAGR / NRA-ILA contributor, USCCA member - Support your defenders!

When I click to open the program, it checks online for a new version automatically and a text screen comes up and says the old version is no longer working and to get a new one. If you are offline when you try to open the old version, that wouldn't happen.

Oh interesting, I never open it offline but I’m running the betas they drop out through Patreon, Windows version on Linux under Wine, so I wonder if that’s it? Never noticed this disable but I’ll check and see.

Andrew - Lancaster, CA
NRA Life Member, CRPA member, Calguns.net contributor, CGF / SAF / FPC / CCRKBA / GOA / NAGR / NRA-ILA contributor, USCCA member - Support your defenders!

Unclenick, I downloaded the newest update manually and saved it, but I haven't installed it or run GRT for a couple of months, so whatever is installed on my computer is the last version, but the current update. If the data files are in a readable format, I can try to extract them (if I can remember where they're located) and send them to you for comparison.

If anyone wants historical versions for comparison, I have versions 1218, 1658, and 1774 in my downloads directory, along with 1812, which is the new version.

Back