goodbye

Gale McMillan

Member In Memoriam
I will use this occasion to say good bye to my friends at TFL. I wont be posting any more but would like all to know how much enjoyment your posts have brought to this old man. I am sorry not to be able to keep my invitation to visit me at the shot show but would encourage you to stop by and say hi to Rock and Kelly. If plans run according to schedule I will be recuperating from surgery during this period as I was given a surprise for new years present. Good luck and god bless all of you
Gale McMillan

All the best to you, now and always, and may peace be with you...

------------------
ff ...save the 2nd. No fate but what we make.

Gale, I do wish you well, and I will have you in my thoughts for a speedy recovery. You know, you can always visit TFL during your recuperation - we're pretty low maintenance around here. ;)

A number of us, including me, live in the Phoenix area. If you ever need a hand, don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards from AZ

Wishing you well and hoping to see you back again sometime; a speedy recovery and all the best
Peter Knight

[This message has been edited by Elchimango (edited January 01, 2000).]

Gale, Get well soon, we will miss you around here. Take care and recover.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Gale...
Keep a good head and positive will and determination. Never, ever give in. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
We'll save your seat for you.
God keep and protect you.
DC

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Gale; As usual DC and Grayfox said it for me.
Keep your fpcus on the future and your faith in God. Best wishes from here.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Gale - Always remember you have a lot of friends here, and they are not virtual, they are real. I have confidence you'll be back here in no time at all, it's a habit that's hard to break.

Vayas con Dios.

It was good to have you here.
You will be missed.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Back