Goodbye to TFL

Tom B

Well I have enjoyed my time here and have learned alot from some very experienced shooters but the time has come to move on. Hope to see everyone at the range and "good shooting!" Tom B.

Best of luck Tom as you travell to lands unknown. :D

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"

Good luck Tom but why are we lossing you?

------------------
Gunslinger

We live in a time in which attitudes and deeds once respected as courageous and honorable are now scorned as being antiquated and subversive.

Shrike9 - your new - so you dont get it yet.

Some of us have been here since TFL was brand new... Refugees from SHOOTERS.COM and other sites that cater to the low brow.

We have all shared opinions and triumphs and dispares. We get to know one another pretty well - at least in areas that we have in common. So the point is, we will miss him.

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Indeed, Kodiac did say it very well.

Tom,

I noticed you have signed off at another site as well, I hope there is not a problem that cannot be fixed easily.

Be safe.

An ominous-sounding post, to say the least, especially considering you've signed off at another site. I hate to say this, but it reminds of when Ranger passed away.

Cheers, Mr. B.

Kodiac, you nailed it!

-boing

Tom,

"Meet you on the high ground."
"May you have fair winds and following seas in you future travels."
"May the salmon jump in your boat."
"May you be in Heaven five minutes before Hell knows you're dead."
"Here's to the fleas in the hair on the back of the dog that bit you."
'Cause we all "live in interesting times."

------------------
Mykl
~~~~~
"If you really want to know what's going on;
then, you have to follow the money trail."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hey Tom, I've heard the Witness Protection Program isn't all that it's cracked up to be!

Seriously, I can't possibly imagine where you are going that you could not have access to the NET, but I hope all is well with you.

Sincerely,

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

[This message has been edited by John/az2 (edited June 03, 1999).]

Pleasant journey and warm sun Tom.

Before we speculate too much about Tom's leaving, he could be a college student leaving for the summer. A report on the news the other night stated that some 60% of US homes do not have a computer and Net access.

I don't see how that could be DC. I have multiple net connections. I don't know how I'd live without one or two. let me count the connections
work
ATT worldnet dailup
Dads work dailup
my work dailup
then the school dailup

I guess i'm just a product of the enviroment in which I grew-up(still growing up in), the silicon valley

Back