Good score!

CLC

I rolled my eyes when my friend called to tell me his dad got a massive collection of milsurp rifles in his shop....boy he wasnt lying! I've never seen so many Enfields, carcanos, Mausers, mosin nagant 91's etc for sale in one place. I felt like a kid in a candy store! It was really hard for me to walk away with only two rifles, a 1917 Remington m/n 91 and Russian 1932 puolustuslaitos marked m/n 91/30. He also had 2 or 3 N.E.W m/n 91's still on the rack!

Other rifles of interest included a graffiti yugo m48, instructor marked Enfield, a m44 with wire hangers that looked like it lived in a paddy field, Japanese last ditch rifles and a pair of carcano calvary carbines with bayonets. I plan on a return trip in a couple weeks or even sooner....once I can get money put back in the savings account. Haha.

Did he just buy this collection and put up for sale, or is it a personal collection he's parting with?

Good timing either way. Buy low...sell high...

He has a gunstore and bought someones collection and put them up for sale, he mostly deals in milsurps. He has just as many chopped up milsurps as well.

Yeah, cough it up:p
I'm always looking for project actions.

I've noticed a lot of private collections being sold off. Smart move IMO, good time to sell and I'm doing the same with some.

Back