Good report for Titan Reloading....

Mike / Tx

Well here I sit awaiting my new seat stem I ordered from Titan Reloading.

I had placed an order for new parts a couple of weeks ago. They came in right in the middle of out little family catastrophe, and I really didn't do anything but set them aside until this past weekend.

I figured I might as well replace the pot seat and stem, since it was all less than $20. This time while I had it all apart, I did a something I had been thinking about for a while. I had saved some small scrap pieces of high temp insulation we use in the burners on a couple of the boilers where I work. I figured I would use them for something eventually especially since they were slices only about 3" wide and a foot or so long. They were too small for putting anywhere in the burner, but cut into smaller squares they fit perfectly around the inside of the aluminum frame surrounding the pot and heating coils on my 4-20.

Well I got all that done up, set the pot in, screwed it all together and wouldn't ya know it the stem they sent was not what I had ordered. The one they sent was threaded at the top, and not long enough to boot. So I gave them a call yesterday and low and behold it was news to them as well. In fact the fellow said he would have to get back to me on it as he didn't know they (Lee) had changed anything on them. As luck would have it they DID have one of the ones I needed with the little groove in the top to fit the pan head screw. The fellow said it would go out in the mail yesterday.

This is not the first time I have looked at what they have, but the first time I have ordered anything from them. To be honest they are a touch higher than some. That said though, they DO have things in stock that others don't, and I WILL be looking towards them again when I next find myself looking to purchase something manufactured by LEE.

I just believe that good service DOES warrant a good report especially for the small guys. So if you need parts, dies, tools, or possibly a mold and they have it, you might give them a chance rather than waiting a couple of weeks for someone else to get it in stock. They are a true mom and pop family start up business which I also feel deserves mention and credit. They also sell on Amazon and have a store front there as well. Here is the link to their About Us page,
Amazon Storefront Titan Reloading

The other thing I liked, not that I like the business in general (PP), but they also accept Paypal, which keeps me under the radar with the sweetie, another plus for Titan.

I also remember when Midway was only a one page add in the gun rags, along with another company called DAC, who sold discounted bulk components. I sure miss them. but they were the "SMALL" guys way back when and who knows what a word here and there might help do for a small business.

I second that emotion...

I have done a lot of business w/ Titan and I love their approach.

Service is important to them. Having things in stock is a priority. (Can't sell what you don't have.)

They ship quick and as I recall I have never found cheaper shipping costs.

When I want to buy something from Lee, Titan is the place I go first and I seldom have to go elsewhere.

Titan has lots of my money.
Well actually its their money now and my stuff.
Suffice to say when ever I need a LEE item I order from Titan.
Prices are good. Ordering is easy and delivery is fast.
What more U need?:cool:

Doc Hoy was the one who put me on to Titan. I have used them a number of times since he did - great folks to deal with and great prices and great service. If they have it in stock - the are the 1st I go to. Highly recommend them to all as well. :)

I can't say that I've done a lot of business with them but a few weeks ago I walked into Titan Reloading and it kind of looked like a basic show room. Didn't really know what to expect but a guy came out to help me. We must have talked for 30 minutes and he added the things I was looking for to his list and gave me some other ideas of things I could pick up.

Great little shop.

I recently ordered from Titan also & was pleased by the transaction !

I called in the order, no problem , 2 DAY shippin!!!

I`ll be ordering again from em ,for shore!!!

GP

Back