Good Price For Model 13?

Stargater53

Just came from a place called Boling Gap Gun & Pawn in Blue Ridge, Ga., and couldn't help notice this beauty -- a S&W 13 that seems to be in mint condition for $312. Seems tight, not a mark on it. It even comes with a box, instructions and a partially shot box of .38 Spc ammo.

The price seems great, but what does a gun like this generally go for in this condition? I took a photo of it and it seems clean as a whistle. Am thinking about going back for it tomorrow.

What do you think? Is it a good price? If I'd had the money on me today, I would have bought it.

Thanks!

THAT IS A STEAL!!!!!

Run back first thing in the morning and grab it. Model 13s usually go for around $500 or more in these parts.

And I notice the tools are still in their little plastic bag. Another bonus. While I always say that getting the box with it is not such a big deal as many people think, getting a box, with all the goodies, including the original instructional manual and the kraft paper, does make that well worth the price.

Wait a minute. No, it's a terrible price. Tell me where it is and I will run down tomorrow morning and grab it.

In my area that is a $ 500 - $ 700 gun all day.....and while I prefer the model 19, its a very good price.

At that price, I'd buy as many as they had. In my neck of the woods, that would bring $550-600 easy.

Yes be there this mourning if they are open on Sunday. Even if you skip church. I am sure God would understand what a great deal that is :D

IMO, the prices in this post are low. You need to be there when they open. This is why you have sick leave!

....and, no, don't make a lower offer!

Since you post this online, you might get there early to be at the front of the line.

Amen and Amen

I can't believe you actually had to ask. I hope you are not too late. If I were near that store you would not have a 2nd chance.
I'd own it now.

That is an AWESOME price no matter where you are.

I'm really shocked, though, that there's no one in the thread screeching that it's horribly overpriced and that owner should give you a kiss when you buy it blah blah blah...

In the spirit of goodwill reciprocity, I'd give the seller $313.00...and would not have to wonder why his hands were still up.

Bought one a month ago for 450.00 from Gunbroker, after searching and waiting for some time! You better get it while you can!

Hopefully the sale is still going when you go back to buy it!

I think Johnboy has it right. The title of the photo inPhotobucket is "April 1 Photo by" the owner of that account. Other firearm photos in that collection are just named for the firearm. Poster hasn't been back since April Fool's Day.

And that price tag looks photoshopped to me. I say April Fool's Day prank.

(Just in case, I'm going to search the internet for the store:D).

Back