Good luck at a garage sale

Joh

About 3 weeks ago went to a garage sale and they had stuff for reloading. Got 50 lbs of power, ponsness Warren 900 press, 2 ponsness Warren 200 presses for pistol, 2 meec progressive 12 presses, rcbs rock chuck press , star lube press, 1000 primers, 5000 lead bullets, Lyman lead pot 12 moles and lead, got it all for 575.00 . And some other little stuff.

You did very well

About 3 weeks ago went to a garage sale and they had stuff for reloading.
You certainly did well and lucky-you. I too have made some good buys at garage sale. My latest was $3.00 per box, for .38 special. There were three boxes and asked the lady if by chance, she might have a revolver for sale. She said no and had actually found six boxes, high on a shelf when she moved into a new house. Said that another shopper bought three and lucky for me, left three for me .... :)

Be Safe !!!

That is one heckuva great deal considering the presses alone are worth more than twice that; the powder is worth that much now.

Wow that's a great score. Lol
If you're located anywhere near SE Michigan I would be interested in one of the Mec 12 GA. Presses.

I could have killed my brother when he did not buy a CoAxe press at a garage sale, by the time I got there it was gone.

I did score a lot of bullets and 5 lbs or R17!

Back