Good IWB holster for Browning Hi-Power

I'm right fond of Milt Sparks holsters. The summer special or executive companion would both work well with the HP. These are custom made and I believe the current wait time is about six weeks.
For ready made, over the counter stuff, I've been using one by Don Hume for my commander for a couple months now and I'm very pleased with it. Price was reasonable too. It should also work well with the browning.

I carried a Browning Hi Power in a Milt Sparks IWB. It was the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever used. Unfortunately I made two mistakes. I sold the Browning and sold the Sparks holster. Wish I still had both.
Cat

The best I've owned have been from Kramer and Andrews. Kramer's horsehide is fantastic. Andrews (out of Miami) also makes an IWB with a nice flap to protect those love handles from a cocked 'n locked hammer. My BHP wears Kramer and a Commander sized 45 is in Andrews leather.

-=[Bob]=-

Thanks for all the suggestions. Those Milt Sparks look good to me, and I've heard many good things about them all over the place. Thanks again.

Back