Good inexpensive slugs?

Bullmoose

Are there any good slugs available at a resonable price, like < forty cents each delivered? Prefer tactical, not full power. Thanks,

You can usually find Federal Classic slugs for around that price at Wal Mart. They come in packs of 5 and they are rifled for smoothbore barrels.

KO Brennekes,made by Kent, and sold by Dick's, the aptly named Sporting Goods chain, run $1.97/5.

Lots of old threads on these...

Stoped by Dick's last night - still have the KO's on sale for $1.49 here.

For Tactical loads, check your phone book for cop shops.

Giz

Hmmm...looks like I have been buying the wrong stuff. :(

Could someone forward the contact information for the place with the great prices on Brennekes?

I've experimented with them using my modified M590 and found the accuracy to be frightening......same point of aim from 40 to 120 yards puts everything center chest. Rifle performance from a smoothbore.

Thanks in advance!

Michael, Kent Cartridge Co. is apparently loading the Brenneke slugs (projectile) in their cases. Accuracy is very good and the price is excellent. Dick's Sporting Goods has the best price - ranges from $1.49 here to &1.97 (?) in Dave McQ's neck of the woods.

Giz

Gizmo,

Yeah I know that Kent puts the Brenneke in their product......that's what I shoot. Now where the H*** are you guys buying them at? Name/address/phone PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

Dave,

Thanks.

Now,

Does ANYONE have the PHONE NUMBER for any Dicks Sporting Goods, which are NOT in the state of Tejas, and NOT listed on the freakin INTERNET?????????

Walmart

3 Wal-marts in my area have been selling what I think are 15 packs (1 box with 15 slugs) of Winchester High Velocity Hollow Point slugs for $6.00

Of course, this may just be another pipe dream, but I sure hope not.

Back