good hi-cap for taurus pt-92???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the Mec-Gar (SP?) mags in my Taurus. Every bit as reliable as the factory mags (in other words, never had a problem). You should still be able to find them.

Made the mistake of buying a USA mag as well. Its an expensive paperweight and not quite heavy enough to knock a cat off the porch. In a word, worthless.

I recently purchased four brand new taurus hi caps still in the plastic from alpha trading. the price was under fifty bucks apiece

Jfleming,
I have had the best luck with Mec-Gar and factory issue mags. I had a couple of Ramline high capacity magazines several years ago for my Taurus 9mm, but have not seen any advertised in a long time. I recently purchased a pair of 20 round Mec-Gars that were in a close out rack at a police store. They are very good in every respect but I won't tell you what I paid for them. After seeing "under $50" for an original magazine you might break down and cry.

Good luck and God bless,
Paladin

I can't remember if it's the Berreta mags that fit the Tauraus or the other way round but here's a guy selling some Fact. Berettas.
To make the mags (whichever are undersized) fit you just need to file the catch slot a bit ;)
Hello, I have five new factory Beretta 92 hi cap mags that I bought earlier this year from CDNN for $49.95 each that are for sale. All I am asking is what I paid for them plus shipping. I will pay the shipping if someone orders all five. I sold one of the Beretta 92 pistols that I own so I don't need a lot of extra magazines. If anyone is interested contact me at dcoulte@entergy.com.

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

About two years ago I accidently bought a ramline 18 rd clip for my 92AFS. When i bought it i thought it was one of those ten round mags. After putting ten rounds in it, it looked like it would hold a few more rounds so i tried to put somemore in and what do you know it held 18! To make a long story short the mag has been flawless. btw i paid 20 bucks for it.

i tried to order mec-gar from kyimports, but they where out of them. i called cdnn, out of texas, and ordered two 20 round mec-gar, but had to get nickel as they where out of blue. thanks, jf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back