Good day for Whistle

There we go..........Old farts can learn new tricks

2ngxyfd.jpg

Very nice shot! I imagine the 117 grain SST is an excellent pig pill! Rifle and distance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a 25-06 myself. (700 Mtn rifle.) Mostly shoot 100 gr N-Bt. I do have a interesting box of jacketed 1/4 bore bullets no longer marketed. Yes. I'm keeping those for that special occasion. {Who know's when?}__ "120 gr Hornady Pointed-HPs."

Just took a gander again at your pix. She's a dandy. "Just the right size for a family get together. i.e. cooked in a pig roaster to perfection. Yummy!
Congrads on the fine example of what Miss Piggy really looks like without make-up. lol

I've had it a few time around here but the pig here are from escaped wild boar blood. Maybe it' Russian boar blood. Great eating! Myself, I've never seen one alive around here. Of course I've never hunted them but a couple time's either. Most the land around here is private and only a few will let you on it.

Don Fischer--

They wont let you on...but do they bellyache about pigs and other vermin??

Around here some want unlimited doe crop permits but wont let hunters on... I always tell the DNR NO!!! no hunters no permits.

Back