Going shooting at the Bowl on the 14th--UT

Goet

Meeting at the Lehi Wendy's at 9:00 on Sat. the 14th with Roxygss and a friend or two.

Just can't wait till who-knows-when to shoot. My babies go into financial hibernation after this one so this will be the last time I get out for quite some time.

If you'd like to join us or just show up, let me know and we'll be on the lookout for you.

I just replied to the poll thread and was wondering if there was going to be a shoot tomorrow (the 7th). I'd like to go on the 14th if thats cool. I'm heading to the MTC on Oct 30th, so I won't be shooting for a couple years. :mad:

Come on down! This is informal, so we're just going down to have a couple hours of blasting. You can meet us at the bowl if you know how to get there. If you like I can dig up the directions in a previous thread. I'm just meeting at Wendy's because it is easy for my friend to follow me.

Goet, I don't think I can make it. Possible, but I don't know yet. I'm just swamped this month.

Derka, cool. Where are you serving? I went to the south, being able to talk guns is a super valuable way to meet people. :)

Gonna give it a try. If not at the Wendy's (got some stuff to do early) can meet at the bowl. Should be really good weather.

Back