Glock raffle

That's nice, but not many tickets appear to have been sold so far, and the drawing is not too far off. What happens if the minimum number is not sold? Would one receive a refund?

Yes, Nick has stated that he will void you check if he doesn't get at least 125 entries by the 15th

Spread the word!

------------------
I am not a dangerous psychotic!
I just play one at work.

Guys, you gotta be crazy not to get in on this one unless you have some reason not to trust the guy. I still have not recieved my info on payment; I have a feeling he knows he'll have a hard time meeting the minimum number of tickets and is holding out on sending out the info until he can be fairly sure it's going to go over.

I bought three tickets--this is not like a normal raffle, this is your CHOICE of ANY Glock with fixed sights, brand new. I think the fact that you get a choice makes this really cool. Personally I think I'll get a 17 if I win--that's the "classic" fullsize Glock, right?

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

I just pledged for 4.

A Glock for $20.00? Who could pass that up!

:)

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

I'm in for 4. Like John sez, $20 for a new Glock, your choice, can't beat that.

I'd think that picking just one would be the tough part. Got a 20, 26 is being delivered today, don't care for the .40s... maybe a 29 to go with my 20, so's I can call them Fat Man and Little Boy. :)

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

LOL I'd have to look through a Glock catalog to find the one I want. I know a 17 is fullsize 9mm, a 21 is fullsize .45, and a 30 is a compact .45, and that's it.

Hey--do you think this includes the G18? It does say "any" model as long as it has fixed sights, right?

------------------
Don

I just got an email back at 5:10 pm PST from the gentleman at the Buyers Club of America offering the Glock raffle. He stated that he only had 24 tickets to go to meet his minimum. I just bought 20. Maybe I'll just have to pick that Model 18. ;)

OOOOOHHHHHHHH . . . . man am I stupid. It says there are 200 tickets offered, 125 must be sold to make it official, 99 are left for sale. I was thinking for some reason that that meant 99 left to reach 125. Obviously it means he's sold 101 so he would have 24 to go. Cool.
And BTW, I think I'd get a 21, actually. If I only spend $15 on my new Glock I can probably afford .45 ammo . . .

------------------
Don

I'm in, I could really use a new gun, and can'g beat 20 bucks, even if it is only a chance at winning.

------------------
Like an animal locked up in a cage, through my inheritance I was born to rage.

Count me in, just signed up for 4 tickets. With my usual luck, there's probably no chance of winning, but you never know. :)
Whatever Glock model number comes in .45ACP will be fine. :)

Ewok, the 36 should be out about the same time as the carbine, which should be out about the same time that the G28 is legal in the US. ;)

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Back