Glock pre-ban mag prices?

glockjeeper

I found a guy with quite a stash of preban Glock mags today. I know $100 is too much for a G22 mag, but what about $80 for a G19 mag? He also had some G21 mags but I didn't ask him about those, I will this weekend though. He also said he had some Sig 226 mags for $70. Are these prices decent or what? I like the fact that they are here and I can see them before I buy them without worrying about what I could get from some website.

BTW....They were like new (some looked new, others slightly used) and were Nondrop free 1st generation.

Lately...

I have seen 15 rnd mags for the 19 from $50 to $95+ online. The $50 was (very) used, 1sr gen, and NDF... the high priced ones were FML, drop free and new.

I suggest you try CDNN Investments. You can buy 17 round mags for a Glock 17 from $49.99 used non-drop free to $79.99 brand new. I don't believe they have any 13 rounders for the Glock 21 currently, but you may want to check their website frequently.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com

glockjeeper, check the for sale sect. BK has some Mecgar 17rd P226 mags for sale. He is asking for less money and these work just as good as Sig factory mags. I have had 2 Mecgar's for years. They are good mags.

CDNN also has Sig 226 mags for 49-59 and these are factory mags. I bought several from them (plus other stuff) with great success.

Back