Glock Model 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike H

I'm interested in making the Glock 30 my first .45 ACP handgun, like the looks and the ergonomics for use as a carry pistol, it's got an amazing 10+1 capacity with a short grip, but I'm unsure about how this gun shoots with such a heavy cartridge. I can't find one to try anyplace around where I live so before anyone suggests it I'm afraid that option is out. If anyone has experience of this gun in any form please give me what info you can, any help much appreciated,

Regards

------------------
Mike H

I own one and will not part with it :)Buy one and you won't be sorry IMHO Accuracy is good I find it easy to control and so far it has been 100% reliable.Change out the factory sights MMC,Heine,Trijicon,Meprolight,ect..and stoke it with some Quality ammunition that will expand out of its sub 4in barrel and you are all set. G.R.

A very nice gun. The most accurate Glock I have ever owned ( I have owned about 60 Glocks in various models over the years). I shot 230gr ball in mine.

Buy it I have both the 21 and 30. The 30 outshoots my 21 anyday and is alot easier to carry. Also the 30 uses the same mags as the 21. I carry the 30 inside the pants and two 21 mags as spares. Ifun you can't kill them with 37 rounds throw the gun at em and run boy.

The "little" gun is incredible! I won't part with mine. It is reliable, soft shooting, and more accurate than a small gun shooting a big cartridge should be.

Buy it, you'll like it.

Concealable, accurate, and a .45 It has it all. If you want it to shoot even softer, put a Sprinco recoil reducer system in it.

Tom B. - I am glad to see I am a little smarter than you. I have had/do have about 8 glocks. You are right, there is something about the G30. Mine also outshot my G21. It also has no problem with .45+ rounds.

Okay , lets say the G30 is the most accurate Glock. At 1.30" wide how do you conceal that fat brick IWB? I love Glocks but I only carry concealed & it has to be IWB? Can you walk in straight line with that dictionary inside your pants? Remember I love Glocks , I do not like the width of some of the models.

glocklogo1.gif

------------------
I got a short temper so watch it!

Glock-30? NO regrets....As an owner I can say its a pistol I believe in...

consider getting pearce grip extenders for your mags for just a tad more pinky room....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back