Glock Mod story

I work with an older gentleman from the South Side of Chicago and we are both in agreement that the city should mandate weekly live fire exercises for gangbangers. It will lessen the deaths of bystanders. We were only kind of joking, BTW.

This mod is already illegal and when used by these gangster wannabes, there will be more bystander deaths.

Unless something changes with the NFA, that Glock IS an illegal machinegun with that installed, and already controlled.

Even if you wanted to buy it and register it, youre not allowed, because of the 86 law.

But of course, the media acts like they are for sale down at your local drug store, and everyone has one. :rolleyes:

kmw1954 Should this be allowed or is this really an illegal modification.
Yes, it should be allowed.
It's illegal to possess unless you are an 07/02 FFL, LE or military and possess it according to Federal law. Machine guns and auto sears such as this must have been registered in 1986 to be fully transferable.

Current 07FFLs with an SOT can manufacture a machine gun or auto sear and register it via a Form 2.......but it can only be sold/transferred to LE, military or other FF:/SOT's who sell NFA firearms. 91FFL/SOT's would need a "law letter" to acquire a post 1986 MG to demonstrate for LE sales.

This particular item was not. It's likely made in China and marketed on Amazon or Ebay as "airsoft". Since it converts a semi automatic firearm to fully automatic it's regulated by the National Firearms Act.

I guess to me the question is just because something was made and is available does that mean that anyone or everyone should have it?
The Second Amendment.....read it.;)

Back