glock mag ejecting last round

ditty

Inactive
just wanted to know why and correct if i could. i have a glock 23 and after about 1000 rnds the last round in the mag gets ejected instead of being fed. im hoping its the mag. is there something else it could be? what can i do to cure this? just wanted to ask. any answers would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Sounds like a mag problem to me. Are you using pre or post ban mags and are they factory or aftermarket? I'm assuming that you have some other mags so try those and see if you have the same problem. If you do have the same problem at that point there is most likely a problem with the gun itself and what that problem might be I'm honestly not sure. I'm sure though that there will be others to help you as that is an odd problem you're having.

I'v had something similar happen with my 17 and factory pre-bans. When I was using Triton 115 gr, the last round would, somehow, end up resting on top of the mag with the slide locked back. Weirdest thing I've ever seen, and it happened a couple of times with different mags.

Glock Mag ........ Last round

I'm sure you know this, but Glock will usually fix any factory mag - in or out of warranty, pre or post ban, original owner or not. Just send it to Glock factory in Smyrna. The turnaround is pretty quick.

Back