Glock gssf

gixxer1974

Inactive
Hey all went to my first comp ever saturday, Glocks gssf. was a good time, Glock puts on a cool event for glock owners. All the people I met where cool and willing to give me pointers it was sweet. If anyone ownes a glock and wants a good time try to find a gssf shoot in your area gssfonline.com

Glad you had fun.

I've been to several and have always enjoyed them. My wife has started shooting in the GSSF matches as well and won a Glock knife in her first match. A coworker of mine won a Glock pistol in his first match.

In addition to being a generally good time, they offer the chance to win cash & prizes. Don't worry if you're not the best shooter--besides the performance awards, there are also random prizes given out. Every entrant has a chance to win a random prize. Assuming, of course, that your luck is better than mine. :D

There is also a Glock armorer on site at GSSF matches, and if there's something wrong with one of your Glock pistols that he can fix the parts & labor are taken care of by Glock--no charge to you.

Back