Glock full auto

WSKAF

Inactive
What would it take to legaly own a glock pistol full auto in California, anyone knows, what ever it takes im willing to do

I think you would have to get a permit for it. Look for Califronia state firearms laws and check it out. I don't know what classification an automatic glock machine pistol would fall under, but I guess they'd probably call it a machinegun. In Washington, you have to pay a tax, buy the gun, and do a bunch of paperwork.

Get a business location, FFL, SOT, demonstration request letter by a bonafide LE agency, and all required CA state business licenses, permits, etc.

California? *BAHAHAHAHAHA*

You can't get an entry level MAC smg, or even a proper semi-auto AR-15 there.

No one but a dealer can get/build them any way.

California? *BAHAHAHAHAHA*

You can't get an entry level MAC smg, or even a proper semi-auto AR-15 there.

Well, theoretically it is possible, given enough financial resources, a few politicians in your pocket, and some LE and/or big name entertainment industry allies.

Still, about out as probable as a snowball fight in hell though...

Well, theoretically it is possible, given enough financial resources, a few politicians in your pocket, and some LE and/or big name entertainment industry allies.
If you had that, why settle for a Glock :barf: ? At least get a better handgun, if you can afford all the other "expenses".

Back