Glock Full Auto Switch

Firepower!

Hello
A few questions on Glock full auto switches.

1. Who make the best of them?
2. Are they safe on G19 and G21?
3. In what ways they take toll on your pistol and its lefe?
4. What can be done to have a switch perform as safely on your 19 as 18c?

Please note that where I live it is legal to buy and own this item so legality is not an issue.

Thanks

Ok now Glocks say made in Austria on the side, and that is also not to say that the parts asked about are made in other parts of the world. Hardly trying to export US technologies.:rolleyes:

The guberment is coming for you for talking about auto sears to foreigners. Tin foil hats on everybody.:D

I've seen one used at the range (they are legal to own, but not legal to use where I live) on a Glock 26 and 17 (same switch). So I guess at least for the same caliber/dimension Glock models you can use the same switch. I don't know if the same one will work with the model 21 though.

The point being you have NO IDEA who is trolling for a part that may be used against our troops or by Narco Terrorists in Mexico.

I don't care about our government's monitoring our chat as I am licensed and make the parts you are speaking of. They are restricted to government/law enforcement/military sales for a reason.

I wish the Pakastani fella well .....It would be nice to have access to all those toys they can own there.

Sharing the technology IS illegal. I.T.A.R. is REAL Serious Law that our Attorney General Eric Holder would LOVE to prosecute since he HATES guns and gun people.

oldcspsarge
Thank you for your concern. I am a lawyer myself and understand the rules and regulations. I am not here to sabotage any government or attempting to collect information that will assist terrorists or aide in any way towards inflicting harm on American troops in SE Asia.

I am a collector and wanted the information because I was about to buy a switch, and before I do, I wanted to hear reviews from the fellow members.

As for the link you posted regarding ITAR, I quote "ITAR does not apply to information related to general scientific, mathematical or engineering principles that is commonly taught in schools and colleges or information that is (legitimately) in the public domain. Nor does it apply to general marketing information or basic system descriptions."

My query was general in nature. It does not ask the fellow members to assist me in acquiring the switch. It also does not ask for any technical data that may not be already in public domain, i.e. internets, books, magazines, etc. However, if you feel threatened to answer my query please feel free not to.

I have been member here for over a year now. I have never tried to collect or disseminate any illegal information that may break US or the laws of country where I live. I just don’t appreciate the occasional accusations and insinuations based upon the fact I am from a volatile region that many of you may not like for reasons I don’t care to discuss. I have received many PMs with respect to this as well, and I have ignored them because I have lived in the US for close to 11 years. I know American people very well. For that I can testify anywhere that they are one of the best people I have ever lived among. Except for few idiots and uneducated bunch, in 11 years (even after Sept. 11) I never felt I was not in my own country. For that I am thankful and consider the US as my second home, because I lived there for such long time; and I have many friends in the US (who are not of Pakistani origin).

So with this I hope I once and for all make it clear to everyone that I am not here with any malicious intent or agenda. "This Pakistani fellow" is not your enemy. My interest is purely for sporting and collections only.

Thank you.

Firepower

Back