Glock Brand Holsters

Tango27

Does anyone have a good source for Glock brand holsters? Internet searches have turned up far too many sites that have holsters for Glocks, but none that actually carry the Glock brand holsters. Thanks.

Are you looking for a Glock holster, or a holster for a Glock? To tell the truth, I think there are better plastic (kydex) holsters made by other manufacturers that are much better than those from Glock.

Thanks everyone. Glockmeister had what I needed. I'm just looking for something cheap and easy for IDPA until I decide what carry holster is best for me.

I have used the Glock holsters, and actually like them quite a bit. My first fobus was an epiphany. As far as cheap, plastic holsters go, they are very tough to beat. The paddle holsters work particularly well.

Fobus is what I use for shooting IDPA with my G21 and G19. I also used them while working the counter at my favorite gun shop before I left Virginia. They're very comfortable, and go for less than $20 everywhere I've seen them. What you get for what you pay is remarkable.

Back