Glock 45 Full Size Single Stack

trjake

For those interested in a full-size single-stack Glock in 45acp, why don't you call, fax, or write Glock at 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082 Ph: 770.432.1201 Fax: 770.433.8719. The more that call or write, possibly the sooner we'll see one. I know I'd buy it.

They could do it pretty easily by just lengthening the grip and slide of the G36.

The G36 has a slightly staggered magazine instead of a true "single stack", so I would venture to say the Full size would carry 8-10 rounds of .45.

I think another neat idea would be if someone came out with a longslide kit for the G30/36. You could make a barrel about 1 1/2 inches longer with matching slide and dustcover for the recoil spring. It would look like a G17L but with a short grip.

Good Shooting
RED

as a big handed guy, i really dont see why a single stack glock would be all that great, the g21 already fits my hand perfect
i would much rather want a practical tactical g21 version
i wish glock would branch out with other designs ie-rifles, shotguns, what could they come up with?
what i really need is a glock computer cause mine freezes up al the time-a glock computer would prolley be reliable, fast, and very ergonomic, of course i dont now about the little saftey trigger thing on a mouse, that might not work real well
hahahahahah

Back