Glock 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

fremont

Inactive
Has anyone seen the new Glock 36 (single stack--6+1--.45ACP)? I never liked the G30 much, and, since I've got relatively small hands, I wanted to look at the G36. It came at the right time for me as well, since I was looking at buying a Commander-sized 1911.

I've always been a 1911 devotee, but, for some reason, that G36 has caught my eye.

What are people charging for one?

Good luck finding one. I don't think they're on the market yet. I've heard that they'll be out anywhere between late August to November.

Have you been out to Glocktalk yet? Check it out at: http://ericcom.com/glocktalk/

I own the M30 and I have thought about getting the M36 because it is smaller for carry purposes. When it does hit the stores you will have a real tought time getting one.

Good luck and be safe!

B-

Fremont, I handled two G36s at the Shot Show earlier this year. They were 2 of 6 in the whole country at that time. The G36 is approximately the same size as the G19. It is 0.1 inch thinner than the G19. Other dimensions such as height and length that are critical in concealed carry are approximately 1/4 inch shorter than the G19. Weight unloaded is about the same as the G19. Haven't seen one here yet in Atlanta (home of the Glock).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back