Glock 30 for CCW

BarrySDCA

I'm thinking of getting a Glock 30 to add on my CCW. Is anyone using this for CCW? How is it working out for you?

Thank you,

Barry

Best Choice

I love mine for CCW. It's the best gun you can get IMHO. Full size caliber in size that is small enough to conceal but big enought to absorb recoil and shoot smoothly. I carry OWB in a Desantis scabbard.

I carry mine in either an M/D Ent. BS-2 Belt Slide or a Bladetech IWB (kydex). It works very well for me. The G30 has a consistent trigger pull, simple design, is very reliable, sweat won't hurt it, is fairly ugly (can't have everything), and, most importantly, fires .45 ACP. I'm partial to 1911; but, G30 is very practical for CCW.

Take Care!

Get the G30!!!:D
My G30 is now the most accurate center fire pistol that I own. It beats out my Ruger :eek: P95 by a mile!!!!! All the post that you read about the G30 are true!!! I can attest to the fact by personal experience. :D

Fine pistol. I carry mine OWB in a Sidearmor Vertical Scabbard or a simple Uncle Mike's pancake on the days when my G29 gets a day off and the occasion isn't dressy enough for a P7. In the hottest month or two of the Southern summer, when even my cold-natured self can't stand a covering garment, it becomes a purse gun.

IMNSHO, it's the overall-best CCW gun there is.
"Best" caliber (the .45ACP has the optimal balance between bullet size-weight-velocity-power-accuracy-controlability).
Has the Glock "always the same" trigger pull.
Permits use of the maximum-allowed "post-ban" magazine capacity.
Compact.
Lightweight.
Easy to shoot well.

I prefer the 10 round mags.

I agree with all the above comments. I carry my 30 in a Sidearmor IWB or a Mark Waldon horsehide Arc 2. Both are excellent however I like the Sidearmor a tad better as a long "T" shirt untucked will conceal the pistol very well.
I also use the 9 round magazine and find no difference in my shooting abilities with the 9 or 10 round mags.
I would also recommend you equip your 30 with the AGRIP wrap. IMO, the AGRIP is "THE" best after market item you can purchase for a Glock.
Buy it today...............

Back