Glock 30 .45

shooter.45

I just purchased a new one and get to pick it up Friday cant wait.. I own a G19 have had it for about 3 weeks and love it so I had to have another Glock and since I like .45's decided to get one.. I swore I would never get a Glock and now I will own two. Oh well But I love those triggers very accurate too. Hope the .45 is the same anyone have one and anything I should know.. Just wanted to share my excitement. :D

Thanks

I'm about one week behind you! I have the G26 now and I love it. I'm trying to decide between the G30 and G21. Whichever I get, I'll get next Wednesday (along with a Steyr SBS Prohunter :)). I like the idea of the big G21 for shooting, but the G30 will be a little better for concealed carry (the G21 does fit in my fanny pack - barely). So I'll have the G26 in my pants and the G30/21 in fanny pack :D:eek::D.

I'm sure you'll enjoy. Please give a range report!

In my hands, the .45 Glocks are simply the most accurate Glocks made by far. I like the G21 slightly more than the G30 (it is a little more accurate), but both are truly masterpieces capable of shooting with nearly any other top notch .45 on the market......

I will give a range report I plan on going this weekend. Can't wait. I have alot of stuff to do the mrs. is already telling me But I must squeeze in a Range Session with that baby... :D

Go with the G30. Many of us who have shot both of them buy the G30 and borrow our friend's G21.

If you want a full-sized Glock that really rocks and is a flat shooter out to 100 yards and can take down deer/boar, check out the G20 in 10mm. 15 rounds baby!

Back