Glock 27

rrichne

Does $379 for a used Glock 27 in like new condition with 2 mags, the original box and all the paperwork seem like a good deal. And how much do you think a Springfield Armory 9mm with box and all the paperwork along with the gear up package be worth on a trade on it?

When I got my G27 it was a Gen 4 with night sights and came with 3 mags for $375 IIRC.

OP, if it's a Gen 3 it's not a good deal.

Does $379 for a used Glock 27 in like new condition with 2 mags, the original box and all the paperwork seem like a good deal.

Sounds OK to me. What generation?

And how much do you think a Springfield Armory 9mm with box and all the paperwork along with the gear up package be worth on a trade on it?
The Springfield is a mod1 subcompact

Not much, unfortunately. The combination of being an XD, being the first generation XD, and being a trade in.

I believe that $379 is a bit high for a used G27 in today's market. With the shift toward 9mm, .40 S&W guns have been bargains laterly. I bought a used G27.3 as a back up to my G27 EDC back in October for $325 plus tax. It looks like new and came with three mags and some base plate extensions. I flipped the plates on line for $25, thus bringing my cost down a little.

Now I am on the hunt for a bargain G23.

Where do you find these deals on guns? Thanks for the link to recoilgunworks. Their G27 police trade in is gen 3 with 1 mag and night sights for $350.

Back