Glock 26

shooter.45

Well just put on order and new one to add to my collection little Glock collection G30,G19 Cant wait to pick it up next week 8 day waiting period Bummer. Anyone have one and how do they shoot.. :D
Thanks

The G26, the pocket rocket. Well I carry my Smith 640 less and less and my G26 more and more. It's easily concealable in a pocket holster. It seems to be as accurate as the other Glock nines and because of the double spring recoil system, recoil is very managable. Many will advise to get a mag extension because they don't like the short grip, I disagree , curl your pinky under the mag and learn to shoot it as is. It works great as is, if you need the longer grip you should buy a 19 and then you lose cocealability. Has the usual boring Glock trait, when you pull the trigger it goes bang.

Ya gotta love it!

What Ron said:
Has the usual boring Glock trait, when you pull the trigger it goes bang.
:D
_____
A Glock is like the proverbial "little black dress."
Every woman should have one.

also boring in that it is one of the few in my collection that i have left alone, that is, it is box stock and will stay that way

It's an excellent gun and the concealed carry weapon that I personally prefer. The short grip takes very little getting used to, in my experience.

Had mine for almost 2 years now. It shoots as accurate as my G19 or my friends' G17s and G34s but in a concealable package.

But, for shooting comfort at the range, the pearce and Scherer pinky extensions are nice. But Ron in PA is right. I still train with the basic 10 round mag and carry it that way too.

Get several mags for carry duty and get a couple with pinky extensions.

It is the smallest Glock in 9mm. I also have a G19 and a G30 too. Seems to be the normal collection. No matter what, I've always go something for carry duty!

It's a tackdriver. I miss mine :( (sold due to "sudden" unemployment). I prefer the grip extension, but it could be a matter of hand size. YMMV.

I love mine. :) Trijicon night sights, the 3.5lb connector, and Pierce extensions on all the mags, make it the perfect 9MM carry pistol!!!!:D Oh, and don't forget the 15+2 NFML G19 mags to round out the package. ;) Dosen't shoot as well as my G30 though. :(

The G26 is the ultimate Glock IMHO. I prefer to carry mine with the grip extention cause without it I have a hard time getting a good grip when I draw the gun from concealment. YMMV...

I carry mine all day, every day and hardly notice it is there. It fits my hand well and shoots considerably better than I do, as my buddy who's teaching me to shoot keeps demonstrating. (Me: "I think the sights might be off. Look, all my shots are low and left." Him: bang! bang! bang! "Hmmmm, looks like the gun isn't the problem.")

pax

The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. -- Vidal Sassoon

The sooner you make your first five thousand mistakes the sooner you will be able to correct them. -- Kimon Nicolaides

Truly, a most excellent choice!

Mine is most excellent in terms of accuracy, reliability and consistent shoot-ability.

Back