Glock 22C vs. Walther P990

g6t6o

Well, I think the title pretty much says it all:D I really like the looks of the olive green P990 and thier new trigger, but the price is a little high. I also want to do a few IPSA runs and the mag release would be a little unusual on the run. I love the way it shoots though:) The Glock I just got to fire today, all around a great gun! No complaints at all. What do you guys suggest?

[Edited by g6t6o on 02-03-2001 at 10:17 PM]

P990s at CDNN

Well, if they still have them, CDNN in Abilene had P990s for $399 with one mag. Check out Shotgun news or call David out there at 1-800-588-9500. They even had free USPS shipping if prepaid (by CC).

James

Well there you go

Branrot gave you the website and now they have their great catalog online too! PDF format and in COLOR! whohoo. Great buy on the P990s if you like that trigger and style. I prefer the SA/DA myself.

If you want to know where to buy 16rd mags from a good guy for under $100, email me off list.

Regards,
James

Well I just checked the whole website but couldn't find anything on the Walther's. I wonder if they sold them all? I emailed them so hopefully they will repsond back soon!

Josh

My friend tried CDNN about a month ago, and they were sold out of the P990. Apparently they sold out very quickly.

Back