Glock 22 Gen 3

Mikef262

Hello, I am wanting to lighten the trigger pull on my Glock 22 Gen 3. I have taken it completley apart, so that's not an issue. What is the issue is I do not know what parts I need. Is it as simple as just installing a new transfer bar, or do I need anything else?

You can buy trigger kits for Glocks. Some are a straight-across replacement of the trigger bar, some have different connectors. almost all have a few new springs. If you have taken your Glock apart, you can drop in a trigger kit. But please, please, do not think that a trigger kit is a trigger job.

So will putting a trigger kit in lighten the trigger pull? I have full confidence in my abilities to install the kit, or whatever needed, so that is not an issue.

Okay, so new discovery that may be the cause of the awkward trigger on my glock. As background I purchased this glock many years ago from a local cabelas. It was a police trade in. I fired it numerous times, and while it never had issues the trigger always felt off. I gave the gen 4 a chance and love the trigger on it. From there on out the gen 3 just sat in the safe. I've completley disassembled the gen 4 numerous times. While inspecting my gen 3 I have noticed that there is no trigger spring.

Back