Glock 19 or 26

bad_dad_brad

Try the G19 or G26. Pretty to rack the slide. On the other side, there are several calibers in Beretta tip up barrel that preclude racking a stiff spring slide. And there are some revolvers out there that shoot 9mm also. Ruger SP101 for example.

What are you asking?

I'm not sure what your asking. Are you saying that it's hard to rack the slide on a G19 and G26? I'll have to disagree here. The G19 has one of the easiest slides to manipulate. The G26 is bit tougher because of the double recoil spring. Why is this an issue? Do you have trouble with wrist strength? If that's the case a regimen of exrecise and a revolver might be the best option. Keep in mind that if wrist strength is an issue, the G19 an G26 are mild recoiling.

BDG,

I am very happy overall with my G26. Compact, accurate and inexpensive.

Cycling the slide is easy. Removing the slide or the magazine base for cleaning is difficult

Homing a fully loaded G26 mag with Pierce grip is very difficult.

Good luck!

Regards,
George
In sunny Arizona

Pearce extensions

If the extensions are giving you trouble, you might want to shave a little off of them. Just a little bit, test, take of a litle more, test again, until you get to the point that they fit well into the mag well. For all their quality, some of the extnetions are just a little bit thicker than others.

Back