Glock 19 Mag Question

Ray HP

I bought a Promag 15 rd mag for my recently aquired G19. I inserted it into the gun and noticed that the mag follower touches the ejector and depresses it slightly. When the mag is loaded with a round the case is pushed into the mag by the ejector also. The factory mag does not appear to touch the ejector when empty or loaded.

Is this a problem and what should I do?

That mag will cause nothing but trouble!!! Had two of them about 4 years ago. Threw them in the trash. Their customer service stinks too. No reply to my letter 5 years later. Is it steel lined? Mine were not. Feed lips spread apart ejecting live rounds into my mag pouches and out the top of the slide during firing sequence. That stank!!! Ditch it fast!! Call Cdnn investments and order GLOCK 19 magazines. Not cheap but they will work right. Hope this helps---DAROGUE1

darogue1,thanks for the info. The mag is steel lined and was purchased from CDNN. I will call them and find out if it can be returned or exchanged.

basically, if the ProMags work in your Glock, then they are fine for practice or gun games, but never, ever for carry.

:)

I have Glock factory mags from CDNN and am very happy with them. Never a problem.

I have had a small problem with a used Glock factory mag ordered elsewhere.

I use Pro Mags in my Glock 34 if the ground is nasty at a match. I have put over 20,000 rds. through them without a problem. One thing you must do is put Wolf springs in. You do have to "tune" some of them a little also. I would not bet my life on them.

Back