Glock 19 IWB without a belt

gruven

I'm looking for an IWB holster for a Glock 19. The thing is, I'm not big on wearing belts. Does anyone have any recommendations for IWB holsters that would work well? I realize that good belts are key for extended holster wear, but I just can't bring myself to change that little part of my attire right now unless I absolutely have to.

Look for an IWB holster which has a clip versus a belt loop. That would work. I think that Bianchi makes a good one, but I am at work and cannot look it up right now.

But (pun omitted)...the belt also serves another purpose, and that is to keep your pants up with the added weight. It's none of my business, but how do you keep your pants from falling down? If only by close fit to your waist, then you might not have room for an IWB holster.

edited to add:

If you use suspenders then an IWB may still work.

I wear elastic band shorts all the time down here in South Florida. I wear a belly band to carry my CCW. They work pretty well...

No Belt IWB

Take a hard look at the WSDT from Lou Alessi or Tony Kanaly @ Milt Sparks..

They combined efforts to make this holster..
It utilized a Nylon clip that grips your pants rather than the belt.. I'm telling you it is a grabber.. It is a bearcat to take off unti you learn how.. ..

It is extremely thin. I carry a Colt's OM all day long in comfort and confidence.

WS-DT_button.jpg

Iggy...

"Take a hard look at the WSDT from Lou Alessi or Tony Kanaly @ Milt Sparks.."

Do you have a website reference we can go to for this?

WSDT

Here is a link to the Milt Sparks site..

http://www.miltsparks.com/

There is a long waiting time from them..

Lou Alessi makes the same holster, I e-mailed and got one in two weeks..
Lou's website is still under construction , and doesn't have a pic of the WSDT.

There is a good chance that the site below will have Lou's holster you are looking for in stock.They are the distributors for Lou.

http://www.rfholsters.com/rfholsters/dept.asp?dept_id=10

It is the best holster I have ever owned..

I also have a Talon Plus for a PPKs and it is great too.The talon clips go UNDER a belt if you wear one and are virtually invisible, or they will hang on to your britches like a turtle if you don't wear a belt..

Back