Glock 18 price?

jrsower

Have any of you guys seen a Glock 18 for sale ever? My guess is that if someone gets ahold of one, it's never going back into circulation. What would I have to pay for one of these little slices of heaven?

Any idea how many were made? What was the idea behind making it in the first place?

Dang! That gun is almost magical in my mind.

I almost put this in the full auto forum, but just wasn't sure. (Sorry to all you mods if I made your job more busy than t already is.:( )

I don't think there are any transferrable Glock 18's out there. Your best bet would be to cozy up to a dealer who has a Post-'86 dealer sample and talk him into letting you shoot it.

There are a small number of conversions floating around that, I believe, are transferrable. Look for prices possibly on the north side of $15,000.

Holy Mackeral! That was the fastest thread move I've ever seen!

I didn't even get to look at it myself before it was moved. Guess "Glock 18" has an auto bump to the full auto forum huh?

Nah, I just happened to be tooling around the semi-auto forum at the time and noticed a full-auto thread. My response was, er, "automatic". ;)

Transferable Glock 18? Don't I wish. Never seen or heard of one - just post samples. You can upon occasion run across a range that will rent one for a try out.

I think I saw one for rent at the scottsdalegunclub.com.

There are 3 transferrable Glock 18s and 6 transferrable Beretta 93Rs. I've seen both types of guns sell for $15k each recently. The guy who has the robocop 93R plans to never sell it in his lifetime. They're both such crappy guns to shoot anyway.

Heh, I downloaded a video of a guy unloading a G18. That's got to be one of the best video's I've ever seen. If you forget the rest of the screen and just focus on the ejection port, all the brass looks like a fountain of gold. :D He went through a standard hi-cap (good luck guessing how many rounds were in it) in about 1.5 seconds. Next thing you see is this huge black stick being produced from under his jacket. It's a 30 rounder. :cool: The guy went from a lean-forward-into-the-gun stance into a the-gun-is-over-powering-me stance (ie, he's now leaning backwards). Too good. :D

Anyway, no, I've never seen one for sale. We've also got a video of a guy with a G17 converted to FA. Some little attatchment in the back where the little cover thing goes on the slide, so that may b an option. Don't know where you'd find it though.

Nick R.

There is a company that sells a G17 conversion but only to police agencies. They have a website but I don't know what it is. If you see a full auto glock like the one you saw in the movie with a little tab sticking out of the back of the slide, it's a conversion, not a real G18.

Dustin, yes. We have videos of both. :) I figured as much (that is was a G17) when I saw the little tab coming out of the back. Thanks.

Nick R.

Back