Glock 18 full auto pistol

I saw a video of some kid shooting a full auto g18, was using his weak hand as a support in front of the trigger guard....like you would use your arm for while grabbing a pillar/wall with your weak hand and resting a rifle on your arm for stability.

The recoil pushed his strong arm back because his elbow wasn't locked and overcompensated for recoil and shot himself in the hand. Good game. He should have had a video like this to learn from before shooting!

btw the video "was" on youtube, not sure if it still is.

fun to shoot,when the police dept received the g18 it came with 2 18rd mags,we used the 32rd mag...ran perfect!!

I saw a video of some kid shooting a full auto g18, was using his weak hand as a support in front of the trigger guard....like you would use your arm for while grabbing a pillar/wall with your weak hand and resting a rifle on your arm for stability.

The recoil pushed his strong arm back because his elbow wasn't locked and overcompensated for recoil and shot himself in the hand. Good game. He should have had a video like this to learn from before shooting!

btw the video "was" on youtube, not sure if it still is.

The G18 had a foregrip in the video. He was holding it and his hand slipped.

Foregrips belong on rifles

About a month ago I cleaned my G23, went out to the desert to shoot some targets, pulled the trigger and BRRRRRRRRAT all 13 round went down range. W T F!!!! Put in another mag and BRRRRRRRRRAT all 13 rounds went doen range, called it a day and went home. Took the gun completly apart. It was the firing pin stop plunger, the spring had fallin sideways when I cleaned it and reassembled it the day prior to going out to shoot.

Can you post a "how to" video on how you turned your G23 into a full auto handgun by laying the firing pin stop plunger spring on it's side. I think many people would be interested in viewing it.:cool: At least I know of one person anyway.;)

JUST DON'T LET THE "Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring" FALL CANTED IN THE WELL... This was not done intentionaly:cool:

Yep, people want to know EXACTLY how not to cause a full auto burst

Can you post a "how to" video on how you turned your G23 into a full auto handgun by laying the firing pin stop plunger spring on it's side. I think many people would be interested in viewing it. At least I know of one person anyway.

Lol what are you a fed? :D j/k

While that method will probably work, it creates a significant danger of a slamfire during the feeding process. Besides the legality issues involved with doing it intentionally, jamming the firing pin in the forward position is not a smart way to achieve full-auto fire unless the firearm is designed to work that way in the first place.

Can you post a "how to" video on how you turned your G23 into a full auto handgun by laying the firing pin stop plunger spring on it's side. I think many people would be interested in viewing it. At least I know of one person anyway.

Great way to do 10 years in the Federal pen. I doubt the ATF would buy your explanation. They might give you the benefit of the doubt and only sentence you to 30 months.

jamming the firing pin in the forward position is not a smart way to achieve full-auto fire unless the firearm is designed to work that way in the first place

Most likely wouldn't work in a Glock pistol or most semi-auto pistols. The reason why is because the bolt doesn't have a lip on the bottom of it to push the case forward, like with most open-bolt guns. Without that lip, the case is likely to misfeed and jam. You might be able to get it to double or triple. Dangerous and illegal.....and, worthless.

While I've seen it debated on a forum or two, I think it's fairly safe to say that there are no transferrable G18 pistols in the U.S.

I recently got to shoot one. Fired a lot of full autos over the years, and I think the G18 ties with the Browning M2 for the most fun. 30 rounds gone in 1.5 seconds, but still quite easily controlled.

Back