Glisenti 1910

Piper Cub

Looking for parts for a Glisenti 1910 to restore. Firing pin parts. Really obscure itallian pistol. Brought back by my dad in WW2 however it was nutered.

Good luck! I often say in such circumstances that the poster can have one made, but I frankly doubt that any gunsmith would tackle that job even (or maybe especially) if he had one to copy, and if he did it would cost a fortune. That firing pin is in three parts, plus the spring, which also serves as the bolt return spring. The long part is slotted almost its full length for the bolt stop, then a short and intricate front part screws into that, then the tiny square cocking piece screws into that with left hand threads (metric, of course). The whole gun is a nightmare of tiny, intricately machined parts.

Gun Parts (www.gunpartscorp.com) shows those parts as sold out, but you might try writing as they just might have a few left.

Jim

Last edited:
If iremember correctly, the 1910 Glisenti used a reduced power 9MM cartridge, It wasn't safe with the normal 9mm Luger cartridge. That may have been why it is a dewat.

Back