Giving credit when credit is due

cavediver27

Often times forums are used to complain or gripe about products or services but less often to compliment them.

I've had a little "project" that I've been working on for a few months and have utilized the products of several different companies. In each and every case I received outstanding customer service and products that met or exceeded my expectations. I thought it would be nice to publicly compliment these companies so other forum members would feel confident using them and enjoying their products and services.

So, a big thank you to:

Primary Arms
Bravo Company
DSArms
AR15Xtreme
Midwest Gun Works

I should also mention Ruger, a company who I have purchased firearms from since the early 70's. They stand behind their products 100% and have the best customer service in the industry.

There you have it, no complaints, gripes or grumbling.....just some well deserved praise for some excellent companies :)

I'll mention Tanfoglio. I was looking at my Tanfoglio Stock (Stock I) last night and admiring the quality of this gun. For a powerful, large capacity 10mm, it fits my grip perfectly. I've also had good service from EAA's CS when I ordered 3 extra magazines for it. I think I paid $23/magazine - beautiful, highly polished blued magazines. I received them in less than 48 hours from speaking with their CS who helped me figure out which ones to order.

James calhoon
Southern precision rifles
Diversified innovative products
RCBS
Redding
Greg Cote

Great products and service.

Back