getting a new shotgun!!

customaquatics

im getting a Remington 870 Tatical but i can't seem to find this one. it has i believe a fixed IC barrel? all the ones i see has that tatical Rem-Choke. anyone heard of this one?

i was thinkin about gettin that breacher barrel instead of the rem choke one. but im stuck on the barrels. the main ammo is going to be 2 3/4 an 3" 00 an 000 buckshot.

The Rem-choke is a value add and has no down side. You don't have to use the tactical-looking one they include. Swap it out for a cylinder, IC, whatever you want. Personally, I'd use something like Modified for HD, cause if you can get a tighter pattern, why not?

I have the 870 tactical with the dumb breacher choke. I knew when I bought the gun it would be changed out as quickly as possible with an IC choke. I love the shotgun, it has nice ghost ring sights, good capacity and is perfect for my needs.

I got some nice patterns at 50 feet with generic Fiocchi, Winchester and Estate 00 buckshot. Works for me.

There's been a billion varieties of the 870 made. I do not doubt they may have made a Tactical with a fixed IC barrel at some point. Most of them have fixed Cylinder barrels though from what I've seen (mine does).

Back