Get Out Of Our House!

Mr. Cox understands his view may be incorrect, and that excluding anyone may be the wrong approach, but he felt compelled to start with what he thought was the best way to effect the needed change, not what was politically correct.
Thanks for the chuckle. I especially liked the statement on their founder :

"Mr. Cox understands his view may be incorrect, and that excluding anyone may be the wrong approach, but he felt compelled to start with what he thought was the best way to effect the needed change, not what was politically correct."

I think they're confused on what the words "politically correct" means but I prefer the voting process for hiring and firing politicians.

There is already a way to "evict" members of Congress. It is called the vote. The only "movement" needed is for thinking folks to get off their duffs and vote.

There is already a way to "evict" members of Congress. It is called the vote. The only "movement" needed is for thinking folks to get off their duffs and vote.

They do and the sheeple have spoken. They are happy with the status quo. They don't want freedom. The don't want responsibility. They don''t want to do for themselves.:mad:

I don't get how they plan to legally restrict people with over $11.5mil from running...but maybe I read that wrong. It does not seem right to restrict someone because of their net worth...that just goes against equality, in my eyes.

The problem I have is that I get stuck with what the sheeple choose, no matter how bad it is. Ideally that's why we have the Constitution so it doesn't matter who ends up put in office, that the worst things they could try to do they're not allowed to do...

Back