Georgia Arms Ammo, short changing the shooter?

Postman

I was just over at Georgia Arms site and they seems to have great prices. Their prices are so good I'm wondering if they are selling reloads or using corrisive primars or in some way short changing the shooter.

What sort of quality have you experienced in product and in ordering?

If they are not selling reloads, why do they purchase used brass yet not offer reloaded ammo as a seperate product the way Black Hills does?

I bought a case from them a while back, and am still shooting it up. Their product is EXCELLENT, as well as their service.

I ordered their G9MMB product--the clerk taking my order thought I said "G9MMG" and sent me two cans of their reloaded 9mm FMJ. When I told them they messed up the order, they apologized, told me to send a check with the difference back with the ammo, and I got the correct stuff the following week.

No, their primers are not corrosive.

You can get a discount for sending them so much brass with an order, but they sell new, manufactured ammo as well as reloaded stuff. The 9mm JHP I bought from them is new, not reloaded.

------------------
"Corruptisima republica plurimae leges." (The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.)
- Tacitus

They sell both Newly manufactured ammo and Reloads from Once fired brass.
Dont worry about Georgia Arms stuff. Its good. I wish they sold it out here in Utah.
I used to get it at the Gun Shows...
It is MUCH better that any of the Cheap yellow box or Winchester white box stuff.
Even if it is the same price

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
We, the people, are tired of being taxed, penalized, supervised, harassed,
and subjugated by a federal government which exceeds the powers
enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

I have had excellent experience with Georgia Arms and would not hesitate to recommend them. At the same time I would tell you that www.nationalbullet.com provides a very good factory reload also.

------------------
An armed society is a polite society.

About 95% of the ammo I shoot is from GA and I've never a problem with any I've shot. It's accurate and clean shooting ammo.

I bought some more at the local gunshow over the weekend along with some other stuff...shhhhuuussshhh! Don't tell my wife! :)

[This message has been edited by DMSC (edited December 13, 1999).]

Ditto the above comments. I shoot their ammo for practice, IDPA matches, and it's loaded in two out of three of my home protection pieces. I have absolute confidence in their product.

Mike

You guys are lucky, I can't order from Ammoman, Georgia Arms, or Cole's (I'm 20). Stupid laws... Oh well, 6 more months...

Back