GEORGE???

DoctorJ, it's a short story. I posted on the "Ask the Gunsmith" page that the site was shutting down and was amazed at the response. I knew a lot of folks frequented the site but I had no idea it was as popular as it was. I've had over 500 requests to be added to the mailing list and informed when the new site goes on line. The webmaster of the Gunsites Ring decided to pull the plug on the complete site which included mine as well. I've got no complaints. I was getting a free ride just for responding to the questions. I have already been contacted by a couple of other webmasters about starting a new site and hopefully will be back up soon. If you or anyone else wishes to be notified when the site returns just e-mail me so I can add you to the mailing list. George

Hate to see your site go down George but those things happen sometimes, I will be reading your works here, keep up the good work.

You might check on the folks over at the 1911fourm.com for time to time, they might need some help over there.

Back