Gemtech M96-D Supressor

I can remember in 1988 looking at a $5,000 MP5SD2 and thinking "One day, I'll have the money to spend on that gun". Unfortunately, I didn't realize that on that day, the gun would probably cost $100k instead of $5k.

I still don't have the $5k to spend on a single gun; but I'd like to get my feet wet with a supressor. I have a preban AR that I'd like to add the Gemtech M96D and bi-lock to; but I've been unable to find a dealer in the North Texas area to give me an idea of price.

I know that Uncle Sam will take his $200 pound of flesh in transfer tax; but what kind of price should I expect to pay for the supressor and bi-lock installation?

Bi-lock will run you 200 to 250. Can itself should be about 550, IIRC.

You might want to check out something from SDS or American Manufacturing first. About 300 total. (not including transfer tax tho..)

TR

I guess you've already visited here :

http://www.gem-tech.com/m4-96d.html

Those are retail prices, of course. For Gemtech to do the installation - the suppressor comes with instructions for the Bi-Lock mount - I'd expect the cost to be under $100.

If you browse the subguns.com and sturmgewehr.com NFA boards you can sometimes come across good deals on slightly used gear.

Back