Gemtech Integral 10/22

Jack_Bauer24

Anyone here have experience with the Gemtech Integral 10/22? I was looking at getting one but want to know how it does on accuracy and grouping shots compared to the factory barrel.

Hey bud..I have never shot one or tested one..but you may want to go look at a forum called ( silencer talk )...forgive me but I have yet to try the website links..a quick google on your part should suffice..:).best of luck..its just me but I always suggest this...unless you have acces the the state of the art stuff...you would probably be better to custom build one yourself and tailor it to your specific loads..specially since its a integral....but u have to do it legally..if not its a big big no no..but trust me..imho once you get one tailored to your rifle and preferred bullet..you will be much happier :)

Well that ain't no good...I have limited amount of information I can give you..but if you was worried about accuracy I would suggest a screw on can..and as long as it doesn't nick ( bullet hit a baffle or end cap ) it should group just fine..and if the for some unknown reason to man kind have to cut the end of your barrel off..do make sure to let them know that you want a crown put back on it..it isn't hard and brownells makes a lathe tool for it so don't take no for a answer..if you do your accuracy will suffer for it

Back