Gary Reeder Custom Guns

valkyrie.rider

Does anyone have experience with Gary Reeder Custom Guns? I am considering having a big bore built and would appreciate any info. Thanks.

I've had the opportunity to fondle his work at several shows. He is a very personable man, and his conversions seem quite well thought out. There is a review of one in the most recent Combat HG(with the plastic Beretta on the cover). The only thing I do not care for is all the swirly art work adornment. If I were to have one done, I would only allow his 'brand', and nothing more.

I live in Tucson, and Mr. Reeder is just a hoot and a holler up the road in Flagstaff. I plan on getting up there to drop off one of my Rugers for one of his action jobs. Maybe have my name engraved on the backstrap, but nothing really fancy. I have seen his work, and it is first class.
Paul B.

I know Gary. Live about a mile from his store. Like his work a lot. Though there are usually several of his custom guns for sale in his gun store (Pistol Parlor in Flagstaff), for a custom order I think that he now has several hundred orders pending.

Back