Garand clips

I expect to receive my CMP garand sometime this week. I am not planning on shooting it that much, did not really do my rsearch to the level I should. I need to buy some clips. Problem is, where do i get good ones? Are some crappy like mini-14 mags? Can I just get good ones anywhere?

Order some of the ammo from the CMP that comes packed in the clips and bandoleers. Also, you can buy them from cheaperthandirt.com and I'm sure other places.

http://www.thecmp.org/ammosales.htm

NLU 407-CAN - 192 rounds. M2 Ball. Greek .30-06 ammunition HXP (Pyrkal) manufacture. Bullet may attract magnet. Boxer primed. Non-corrosive. Packaged in 8 round enbloc clips in bandoleers in sealed "SPAM" can. Headstamp varies HXP62-HXP80.

BTW, I just got my service grade HRA from the CMP today. It's AWESOME! It came with one clip:

BettyFull.jpg

BettyClose.jpg

The CMP is so great, I tagged this rifle at the Western Games, sent my order on Nov 15th and it's in my hands already! Thank You CMP and everyone who has supported them!

The Stock looks very nice from this side. I got a H&R correct grade and could not be more pleased. What barrel do you have.

Oh, Garand clips. I don't know of any deals but do a search on them and you should be able to find some. E-gun parts has them and they always seem to be better than average on their parts from what I've bought. Sarco is another place to look. If your paying much over $1.00 to 1.25 each I would look some more.

Last edited:
Back