GA. clubs ?

zip

i was looking at the sass page trying to find the closet club to me is there realy only three clubs in GA. ? the closest places to me is 140 some odd miles to florida
or 100 miles up to macon so i guess for one a month is a good thing any way are there any places that aren't on the list ?

------------------
oneshotonekill

Howdy Zip,

There's four clubs in GA now,but the new one is in Dahlonaga,so that doesn't help you much. I've heard rumors of a new club starting up near Columbus. Go to The Game Room and call or send an email to Ray Hindle-AKA Picataway Ray. He can tell you about plans for a club near Columbus. With a couple of my pards,I ride 3.5 hours to a match in Tenn. every month-if you want to shoot,you gotta drive. The closest match to me is a 40 minute drive. I shoot at Gainesville,Griffin, and Wartrace,TN. each month. I shoot a long range match the same day as the Dahlonaga shoot,so I haven't been there yet. I have been to Macon once,and depending on the weather in TN.,we may shoot down there this weekend.

Bellicose Bill

thanks yall for the info well that gives me two places within my driving range at least as it is now bill are the shoots at macon prety good? i was going to try and go to my first shoot this month /next (feb.) but due to trying to find a new job i going to have to wait till march for my first shoot which is fine cause it will give me more time to get ready

------------------
oneshotonekill

Back