G26

shooter.45

My new Baby and it shoots great shot it for the first time last weekend and what a shooter it is.. I am very happy :D

View

That is my next handgun. I really want one. Anyone want to give me theirs or give me the money for my own ?

Nice!

I want to... but if I do that, I worry you'll never learn the true value in earning those things you want. (end of parental lecture #372B) :D

But I earned the money for the other couple dozen handguns I own, and I want it NOW !!!!!
PLEASE ????

And I was planning on getting a G23 or another G27, now you remind me of another great choice! Geez.:confused:

With the chamber empty I can just slip my G26 into my pants pocket. Of course can't leave my property (state law requires a holster) but I can at least wander comfortably around my property with less concern about wild dogs and the like. I'll never give up my G26.

glockdoc - check out the Galco pocket holster for the G26, it minimizes the printing that might happen, protects the trigger from being pulled inadvertently, and has a little hook to make sure the holster stays in your pocket when you draw.

Personally, I find the G26 a bit large for pocket carry. It looks like I have a Gideon's Bible stuffed in my front pocket; but with baggy BDU-style pants or shorts it works OK.

Back