G19 Suppressor Recommendation

dallasb

Hello,

I am looking into suppressing a G19. Does anyone have a recommendation on which suppressors I should try to demo? It would be a plus if it can support multiple calibers, however this is not necessary as I already have a 30cal can and will have a rim fire once funds are available.

Thanks,

Dallas

My EDC gun is a Threaded G19. I have 2 pistol cans to run on it

1. SilencerCo Octane45. This is a full size can in 45. It works on 45, 40, 9mm. I really like the versatility that provides and the suppression is fine on 45 and 9mm. 40 just does not suppress well.

The downside is it is LARGE. Longer then i want in a SD/HD package. So i got a mini can

2. AAC TiRant 9S. This is a 9mm can that is 1/2 the length of my Octane. Its all about tradeoffs. It is not as quiet as the full size can, but its is only 1/2 the size. With Subsonic (147gn ammo) it is quiet enough for me to not worry about firing it indoors without ear pro if i need to

+1 for the Octane 45. With the 9mm end cap it's actually quieter than the Octane 9. I also have adapters for my .300bo,not as quiet there as my SDN-6 but works great when the wife and I are shooting two guns together

Last edited:
I have the AAC TiRant 45. I like having the ability to use it for multiple calibers. The suppressor itself works great for both wet and dry.

Back