G Code holster for P226

9mm1033

Think I'm ready to dive into IDPA. I've got a Sig P226 (9mm). I've bought from Gunners Alley in the past and noticed they have a G Code paddle holster plus 2 mag holder for $71.00. Anyone use this set up?

G-Code

I wish I had bought this setup, it looks pretty good and it's a great price. I think the G-Code is a true Kydex and hence is a little nicer/faster that injection molded plastic holsters. It's a copy of something else, but who cares if it fits well and is durable.

G-Code is pretty cool. If you look into it, I believe you'll find it's definitely not a knockoff, however.

The gentleman who created and manufactures the G-Code used to moderate here, and I recall the days when he was developing the G-Code line. I can't think of any product he would have been copying.

My only gripe with the G-Code back when I was using it for my XD was that the mag holder really didn't fit my mags. Really snug fit, to the point it was difficult to pull a mag free.

I bought the G-Code paddle holster for my 1911 and have to say it's well made. It is a true Kydex holster and I'd say it's on par with my Bladetech and comp-tac holsters. At Gunners Alley's price ($39), it's a great deal.

I've not tried their mag carriers, I picked up a number of single mag carriers off eBay for $14/pair which were pretty ok.

Back