G-code holster for 1911

bad4u

Can anyone direct me to a distributor for the new G-Code holsters?

I phoned the web site phone number and was directed to a 'new distributor'. I e-mailed the distributor, but no reply.

The GH1111 looks like the right medicine for new SA Champion, but I'm having difficulties in making the purchase.

Thanks in advance!

bad4u,
I apologize that you have not found a dealer. Send me an e-mail and I’ll ship you a holster direct. I want to be loyal and support our dealers but I don’t want customers to be inconvenienced either. At Edge-Works we are developing a network of dealers through some of the large distributors for the G-CODE Line. In the long run this makes the product more readably available to all involved especially the customer. However, development of this network takes time. The best course of action is to ask at your favorite gun shop for the G-CODE line. If they do not have it in stock tell them that they can order it for immediate shipment from Ellett Brothers in S.C. 1-800-845-3711

I would very much appreciate any help anyone could give toward this effort.

Some news on the product line: Glock 21 & 30 holsters as well as their 10mm variants, are now available.

Also available are our new mag carriers. These are in my opinion the best spare mag carriers bare none. Sure I’m biased but I think you would agree once you have tried them. They are ambidextrous; they come with both a belt loop (OWB) and an IWB mounting adaptor. The adaptors are interchangeable and offer multi position such as right or left hand, horizontal, vertical, 45 degree angle, inverted, high ride or mid ride. All the carriers securely grip the mag (and are adjustable via a tension device) but release with a clean pull. The carriers leave slightly more then half the mag exposed for a sure, fast grip.

Last everything in the line will go through a conversion as we begin development on the LEFT HAND variants starting Aug 20th.

Been putting off getting a holster for the G-19 as I also need ammo pouches. Guess it's time to get off my arse and order a G-Code paddle holster and ammo pouches:D :D

Just got back from checking out the G-code web site. Bummer their is nothing about mag pouches yot, any plan to update the web site and order form in the near future????

After reading about how bad they fade and do not live up to their reputation I skipped on them. Still wearing Wranglers on the range:D :D

The web site will be updated the end of this month. At that time we will have more information on the holsters, a full spread on the spar mag carriers, and a list of known dealers. Our planed timetable is to have all the left hand holsters, the IWB rigs, (both left and right hand), and several more accessories complete and into the distribution channels in time for SHOT show. Even though we have the core of the line finished and available now, our goal still leaves a good bit of work for us to do on both the production & marketing sides of it.

The G-CODE holsters and mag carrying systems are more then worth a try as years have gone into their development and the production techniques used in their manufacture. All of you here on TFL are hearing of them first as we are just about to begin our advertising. Over the next 60 days our ads will begin to appear in some of the finer publications.

If you have trouble finding G-CODE holsters through normal channels let me know and I’ll make sure you get what you’re looking for.

Yesterday I sent out a rig to gud4u and will likewise make sure anyone who wants a G-CODE item will get one.

Scott:

I got your e-mail about shipping the G-Code.

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to receiving the GH1111!

Back